🆕 Suggest a feature for a monthly release.
Influence the SUMO product roadmap by posting and sharing your ideas. Ideas with the most votes may be added to an upcoming monthly SUMO release.
- Note: When you first use the Ideas Exchange, it will ask for an Email and Password. This will actually create your Ideas account so no worries if you don’t already have a password.
- TIP: You’ll see a Math Equation at the bottom just above the “Push” button to push your idea. This is just our captcha feature – if you don’t enter a response here, you will see an error advising that the Math Equation field is empty.
Get your idea to 10 to be reviewed
- 3Ability to allow customer to choose virtual platform.We have a use case where a majority of our users use Zoom as the default platform for virtual meetings in their User Settings. However, some of the attendees in the meeting can't use Zoom because it... Read more...
- 2Show appointments in Activity Logs of all participantsWhen you schedule an appointment with more than one participant, it only shows in the activity log for the primary participant. The secondary (and/or all other participants) do not show the appoin... Read more...
- 1Ability Search or Filter by Co-HostI would like the ability to filter the Multi Calendar by co-host. Also when creating Event Links I would like the filters there to also show Co Host information.
- 1Ability to Mark as a No Show directly from the Multi CalendarI would like to be able to mark participants as a no show directly from the Multi Calendar.
- 1Add a Resend Confirmation Email Button for Appointment SchedulerAdd a button or quick action that allows a user to quickly resend a confirmation email for an existing scheduled appointment.
Push your ideaLogin0/2000